(KNNP) – Kerbal Space Program (KSP) created a whole new species of amateur rocket builders and space enthusiasts in 2011 as a “Squad” game. Squad, which is based in Mexico City, is best known for supply large companies like Coca-Cola Company, HP, Sony, Samsung, and Nissan with digital interactive services. But with the new game engines abroad, Squad developed the commonly referenced, KSP.
A beta version of KSP was launched and promoted in April of 2015, which lead to the takeover and acquisition by Take-Two Interactive on May 31st, 2017.
Time had elapsed since a large update… but young rocket engineers are preparing for a blast off from their computer chairs come 2020. Kerbal Space Program 2 is preparing to launch, and they have a “go” from mission control.
In August of this year, Kerbal Space Program 2 was announced at Gamescom 2019.
Within Kerbal Space Program 2, there are unique upgrades that many users have requested or made “mods” for, such as officially-supported multiplayer modes.
- IMPROVED ONBOARDING – Kerbal Space Program 2 will create a whole new generation of space flight experts who will find themselves accidentally learning rocket science. New animated tutorials, improved UI, and fully revamped assembly and flight instructions allow both experienced and novice players to quickly put their creativity to the test without sacrificing any of the challenge from the original game.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY – In Kerbal Space Program 2, the astoundingly inventive creations that KSP is known for will be taken to a whole new level. Players will be delighted and challenged by next-generation engines, parts, fuel, and much more. This new tech will not just create novel puzzles for players to solve, but will also enable new feats of space exploration within and beyond the original Kerbolar System.
- COLONIES – Brand new to Kerbal Space Program 2 are colonies.. These colonies not only pose their own physics challenges, but also require resource gathering to build structures, space stations, habitations, and unique fuel types. Eventually, these colonies become advanced enough for vehicle construction, propelling deep space and beyond.
- INTERSTELLAR TRAVEL – Next-gen tech, colonies, and systematic resource gathering all lead to a whole new level of exploration: interstellar travel. In Kerbal Space Program 2, these interstellar technologies pave the way to a host of new celestial bodies, each comprising new challenges and harboring new secret treasures. Among them: Ovin, a ringed super-Earth with relentless gravity; Rask and Rusk, a binary pair locked in a dance of death; and many more to reward exploration.
- OFFICIAL MULTIPLAYER MODE – The technological developments made to the foundations of Kerbal Space Program 2 will build on the beloved modding capabilities of the original game, as well as deliver on the long-requested addition of multiplayer. Soon players will be able to share the challenges of deep space exploration. More details on these features will be revealed at a later time.
Subscribe to post notifications for free!